Re: LO question about ImportGraphic and pExtHeader for EMF/WMF

On 18/05/2022 15:11, Bartosz Kosiorek wrote:
Hi Julien,

I don't recover any external headers for WMF and EMF implementation. I think you could remove that part of the code.
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/include/vcl/wmfexternal.hxx?r=01baeab9

I suppose you mean removing the part I was talking about not the whole WmfExternal class considering https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/s?refs=WmfExternal&project=core, don't you?

The header is integrated part of WMF meta file:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/openspecs/windows_protocols/ms-wmf/ba5458c6-e885-41e6-b5d7-d54ef9e1065f
<https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/openspecs/windows_protocols/ms-wmf/ba5458c6-e885-41e6-b5d7-d54ef9e1065f>

If code will be needed at some point, It could be easily recovered from git.
Anyway I'll remove just the part I indicated for the moment. If you think we can remove more, don't hesitate to tell!

Thank you for the feedback!