Re: Compile LibreOffice Draw stand-alone app

Hi Pierre-Antoine,

On Fri, May 13, 2022 at 06:40:18AM +0200, Pierre-Antoine Foulquier <gerardchic@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We have seen thats the Linux version could install apps separatly.
>
> macOS is an Unix, the sources and compilation are really different of those from Linux ?
>
> Can we the reach the way of LibreOffice separate apps on Linux

It should be possible to do a macOS install that associates the Draw
formats (e.g. ODG) with LibreOffice, but not Writer/Calc/etc ones.

And yes, file association is naturally OS-dependent: Windows, macOS and
Linux have a different mechanism to do this.

I *think* the current macOS "install" of LO supports this, but probably
doable.

Are you interested in looking at this yourself? Do you need code
pointers?

Regards,

Miklos