Re: Compiling LO for lcov/gcov code coverage fails (gb_GCOV=YES)

On 5/13/22 14:43, Maarten Hoes wrote:
As far as I can tell right now, using gcc to build everything would be the ideal situation for my use case. But of course, I don't know why the decision was made to always build skia with clang instead of gcc: does the build fail with gcc, does it compile but not run correctly, are the resulting binaries larger/slower, etc. ?

Just performance, I think.  Luboš should know the details.

Maybe your solution for now is --disable-skia?