Re: ESC meeting minutes: 2022-05-12

On 12.05.2022 10:31, Miklos Vajna wrote:

    + mdds::flat_segment_tree<long,bool>::insert_to_pos

    + Still most reported crash in 7.3.3.2

It would be nice to get a full stack trace with input values for each frame, or a reproducible case for this one.

    + Update mdds

The latest release 2.0.3 unfortunately will not help with this crash in flat_segment_tree. Earlier we had a difference type of crash in flat_segment_tree which I remember I had fixed which happened when the user was opening an xlsx file with data in the later columns beyond Calc's column limit. But the latest report looks something different.

Kohei