Re: Hi (Formats supported by LibreOffice).

On Wednesday, 23 March 2022, Mike Kaganski <mikekaganski@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Answering in private, just to not convert mailing list discussion into useless flame; also this private mail is not to suggest that I have intention to discuss something with you in private.

However, when you claim 'you are just trying to prove your point by saying anything which does not make sense', it is *in no way* "pointing out flaws in argument", it is offensive wording claiming that you understood me (which is false - you proved that you didn't understand it at all), but that you call me a person who tells whatever nonsense to prove my PoV (which is calling me unethical, using such methods of argumentation).

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski

Hi Mike,

I am sorry.

I think that I should have said that your argument is not correct.

Regards,
Amit