Re: Hi (Formats supported by LibreOffice).

On Wednesday, 23 March 2022, Jonathan Aquilina <jaquilina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Amit,

What you are saying is totally rubbish. If you are not aware. Microsoft 365 actually gives you the option when  you first open one of the apps to choose an ODF format or the proprietary microsoft ones.

Regards,

Jonathan

Your wordings are not good. You should have some respect for everyone.

I am just voicing my opinions.

You used the word rubbish which is very offending.

Instead of using the word "rubbish", you could have used the word "wrong".

By the way, I have MS Office installed on my system and it doesn't give me an option of ODF.

I haven't used MS Office 365, so I don't know about that.

Amit