Re: How to get started with contribution

On 12.3.2022 15.04, Siva Sankar wrote:
Respected Sir/Madam

I am Siva Sankar A, a Computer science undergrad, I am in my second year at Amrita Vishwa Vidya Peetham, Amritapuri. I am new to open source contributions but I am well aware of Python, Java, Javascript, C++. I would love to contribute to your Organization but could you please explain to me how to get started?

We scheduled an interview before this mail came out of moderator queue.

Ilmari