Re: Experimental features listed in release notes?

That sounds like a sensible idea to me!

What is the easiest way to track that / automate its addition to the template?

Cheers

On 21/2/22 22:10, Olivier Hallot wrote:
Hi all

For documentation purposes, can we list the current experimental features adding a section in our standard release notes template?

The idea is to keep experimental features visible in the release notes and remove them from the section when the feature is discarded  or committed to the product.

It also helps to push forward experimental features, as they easily becomes invisible... for instance, the BASIC IDE options are there since ages...

Thanks

--
Stéphane Guillou
http://stragu.gitlab.io/

You can encrypt our communications by using OpenPGP. My public key 4E211060 is available on the keys.gnupg.net server.

Other ways to interact with me are listed on my contact page: http://stragu.gitlab.io/contact/