Wants to contribute!!

Dear sir/mam,

I want to contribute in libreoffice. I am an open source enthusiast. I also participated in hactoberfest and contributed in some projects. I have very good intereste in c++ programming i know all the basics and learning more about it by solving problems. I love problem solving.

Skills: C++, html, css,python(basic)
GitHub: https://github.com/amanj752

Experience : 6 month web development internship (worked on css did responsiveness).

Kindly, give me an opportunity to work with your organization i hope I will make some good contribution.

Thanks and regards
Aman Jha