Re: Unable to compile LibreOffice 7.3. Stuck at harfbuzz error messages

On 04/02/2022 21:03, Caolán McNamara wrote:
And a lot more error messages related to harfbuzz.
Does anybody know what’s going on and how to solve this issue?(Yes,
libharfbuzz-dev is installed, as always).

What we'd need to see is the configure/autogen options passed here.
Best is probably the output of config.log to see what was passed in and
what was the configured result.

While it's probably not related to your problem, I run gentoo, and harfbuzz/freetype/32-bit is rather a nightmare to compile, as it gets stuck in a circular dependency. Dunno whether that'll give you a genuine clue or lead you up the garden path, I'll let you decide :-)

Cheers,
Wol