Re: How to start contributing?

On 16.1.2022 15.39, ISHA DESAI wrote:
Respected Sir/ Madam
I am Isha Desai, a computer science student studying in VESIT, Mumbai, India. I am quite familiar with python, java and c++, but am not very well acquainted with open source contributions. I wish to be a part of the Google Summer of Code to broaden my horizons, to learn as well as contribute to the organization.
Will you please guide me regarding the procedure to apply for GSoC?

I have invited you to an interview.

Ilmari