Re: How to get started with contribution

Hello Om,

I have sent you a tutorial, and also invited to an interview.

Regards,
Hossein

On 04.12.2021 11:19, Om Kenge wrote:
Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Om Kenge, a Second Year IT Student, I have just entered my second
year at MMCOE Pune. I am new to open source contributions but I am
well aware of C++. I would love to contribute to your Organisation

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards

Om

--