How to get started with contribution

Respected sir/madam,

I am Smil Raj Thakur, a Information and Communication Technology undergrad, I have just entered my second year at Adani institute of Infrastructure Engineering. I am new to open source contributions but I am well aware of Flutter, Dart , JAVA, C++ and frontend basics of web Development. I would love to contribute to your organisation but could you please tell me how to get started ?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards

Smil

Sent from Mail for Windows