Interested in Contributing to @libreoffice.org

Hello! I am Dhruv Mishra. I am a 2nd-year student at Indian Institute of Technology-(BHU), Varanasi. I want to learn about open source and want to contribute to your esteemed organization.

1.      Education: - B.Tech in CSE ( IIT BHU )

2.      Skills :- HTML, CSS, JS, Node JS and C++

I would love to join your open source community and want to contribute to your esteemed organization and learn from your mentors. I'm looking forward to being accepted to your group to learn more about the projects. So, I hereby request you to please add me to your Libre Office GSoC.

LinkedIn profile: linkedin.com/in/dhruv-mishra-5b7a611a8
Git hub profile: https://github.com/DhruvMishra1826

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,

Dhruv Mishra