Re: compiling libreoffice branch distro/collabora/co-2021

Hello Miklos,
Thank you for your message.
Actually I tried first with master, that exited almost immediately with another error.
Then I tried this branch that compiled for a long time before giving the error I mentioned.

Any clue? I'm not cross-compiling. I'm using an aarch64 machine, actually an odroid C2 with his vendor-shipped ubuntu.