Reg: Disabling macro in Docx to pdf conversion

Hello Techies,
We have a requirement to convert Docx to PDF. And Libreoffice is doing an amazing job in converting doc files to pdf.
But we see a challenge in converting macro enabled word documents.
The first page of the converted pdf is blank with just the footer information.
For example a 3 page docx is converted to  4 page pdf with the first page having only the footer information and dynamic page numbers.
I am converting in command mode using the below

soffice.bin  --headless --convert-to pdf "abc.docx" --outdir "abc/";

So is there a way we can ignore or disable the macro in the document and convert to pdf in the libre office or at least have the macro pages at the end of the document?

Appreciate your help in resolving this issue.Thank you.

Regards,
Chiru