Re: Starting contributions for your organization

Hello Manan,

I am Hossein Nourikhah, the Developer Community Architect for The Document
Foundation (TDF). You can find me in dev irc by the name hossein.

The best way to begin contribution is to start from the small improvements.
When you are able to build the LibreOffice from the source code, you can
do some of these small improvements called EasyHacks:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/EasyHacks

I will contact you to schedule a talk, so that I can help you get started.

Regards,
Hossein