Subject: Aucorrect pt-PT - sorting
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 20:42:07 +0100
From: Marco A.G. Pinto <marcoagpinto@xxxxxxx>

Hello!

I wondered if I could sort the pt-PT autocorrect list with Proofing Tool GUI (PTG), except emojis, since PureBasic only accepts up to chr 65535.

My idea is to leave the order of the emojis static and just sort all other words with PTG.

This way it would make it easier to update the words there since instead of inserting them one by one manually, I could always just copy/paste over the current wordlist.

So, I would like to ask if I do it, it will be approved by the reviewers (you three)?

I would also like to ask what is the default number of spaces at the beginning of each line so that I can add such a setting to PTG.

What is the URL to the full pt-PT autocorrect XML for me to download it?

Next week I will work on it.

Thanks!

Kind regards,