GSoC progress report (Week - 9,10)

Hey everyone,
These past few weeks I've added more test cases to the VCL backend tests and they are:
1.) Test case for drawing and checking open polygon(https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/120171/3).
2.) Test case for drawing and checking open cubic-bezier curve(https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/120425).
Alongside, these I've also reconfigured the pre-existing test cases for drawing rectangles to not be symmetric(https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/120076/3) and also, I've worked on refining the previously sent test cases. Let me know if there are any suggestions.
Thanks,
Akshit