Re: Connect to lo with lo.

On 8/16/21 10:36 AM, Stef Bon wrote:
I've been reading about connecting to LO, using a socket:

https://niocs.github.io/LOBook/extensions/part3.html

My question is: is it possible to connect to
a LO backend with a libreoffice frontend. Thus starting libreoffice like:

libreoffice --connect="socket,host=0,port=2002"

No. (Multiple instances of LO on the same UserInstallation do interact through a different mechanism though, see desktop/source/app/officeipcthread.cxx.)