GSoC Week #8 Progress Report

Hello everyone .

This week I continued the implementation of Extension Data Providers .
Interface XDataProvider has functions -

css::uno::Sequence <long> getProviderRange() - returns the database range provided by user.

css::table::XCell getCellByPosition(row,col) to return the cell at given position and then retrieving properties of cell using methods of CellContentType.

Class ExtensionDataProvider implements the XDataProvider Interface.
ExtensionDataProvider is coded to provide compatibility with existing internal Data Providers and is called from DataProvider.cxx.

Currently I am getting few errors which I am trying to resolve . Hopefully in 2-3 days I will submit the patch for same .

Regards
Tushar Kumar Rai