GSoC progress report (Week - 7,8)

Hey everyone,
These past weeks, I have been working on adding and improving test cases for the VCL backend tests. So far, I have added around 8 test cases for improving our testing scenario and Currently, I am working on refining them sequentially, so that they could be more exact and assertive and would help us in detecting a flaw if it's present in the backend. Also, in these upcoming weeks, I would be working on the refinement of the previous test cases and also I would be adding some more test cases to the testing module. Lastly, I would like to thank my mentors Tomaz Vajngerl and Lubos Lunak.
Thanks,
Akshit