GSoC Week #6 and #7 Report

Hello everyone.

As mentioned in my previous report, the next step was to implement UNO interface for Data Providers .
Reason for not sending report last week was I started learning about UNO and there was no specific achievement . I informed about this to Markus also.

So last 2 weeks were full of learning about UNO implementation and extending it to use in Data Providers. I learnt about Services , how Interfaces can be used to provide abstraction , type of methods to be implemented in Extension ,etc.
GetRangeAsString() method is used to input the range in form of string .
For example - A3:C5 .
GetCellData() returns pair containing value and data type for each cell .

Please look at the patch https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/119588 (WIP) to check the implementation.
Thanks to Markus for helping me getting introduced with UNO.

Regards
Tushar Kumar Rai