Week #6 report

Hi everyone,

This week I was working on the refactoring task. Since it is more complex than what we thought initially, I will be implementing the new UI as a stretched goal of the GSoC period.

In my previous patch, the patch was working as expected, but a lot of functions were public both in templdlg.cxx and stylelist.cxx. In order to make them private, I learned the concept of LINKs. I was able to move a lot of functions from public to private using LINK in both the above mentioned files.

However, still proper naming conventions, documentation etc. are  remaining to make the code more readable. This week I will be working on that.

Also, we are planning to look at some unrelated files to the project to make things more simpler. If it is finalized, I will be doing that too this week.

Thanks and Regards
Anshu