GSoC progress report (Week - 6)

Hey everyone,
This week I've sent the implementation of more test cases for enhancing our VCL testing module, so far I've sent 6 patches for each test which consists of Drawing some shapes and asserting their properties, you can have a look at them here (via relation chain). This upcoming week I'm planning to send more such test cases for improving the testing module. Also, I'd like to thank my mentors Tomaz Vajngerl and Lubos Lunak and Lastly, Suggestions are most welcome regarding any test case or anything else.
Thanks,
Akshit