Re: testVerticallyMergedCellBorder failing on some systems

On 12.7.2021 14.24, Miklos Vajna wrote:
On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 01:56:45PM +0300, Ilmari Lauhakangas <ilmari.lauhakangas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here is how it looks like for me on Linux: https://postimg.cc/2bN6WFfS

Same result with 7.1.4 as well.

Yes, that's perfect. I assume it doesn't look like this on a system
where the test fails.

Table seems to shift outside the left margin.

That's a feature. The markup in the docx file declares that the first
paragraph and the paragraph in the A1 cell has the same left position,
which requires this.

After discussing on IRC with Miklos I created this patch to increase the tolerance: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/118778

My mentee can run full make check now without any patches, so apparently the result was wobbly.

Ilmari