Weekly Report

Good evening,

I am working on the Make SVM format independent of the VCL Metafile + test of the format GSoC 2021 project,
under the mentorship of
Tomaž Vajngerl and Miklos Vajna.

This week I officially finished with the test writing process as the last tests are now merged with master. I also
created an individual class to handle the read methods which currently reside in metaact.hxx. I have setup the
read stream successfully and have begun creating separate read handlers for each metaact subclass (some of those
will be pushed over the weekend).

I would also like to say a thank you to  community in #libreoffice-dev for it's help, support and kindness.

Have a nice week,
Panos Korovesis