GSoC - Weekly Report - #2 - Table styles

Dear Community!

Last week I was testing the UX, related to the table styles. Filed some interesting bugs, and started working on a bug, which is about moving/copying tables. This cause loss of information, the name of table style is missing after moving the object. This week I will work on this.
I also tried to complie and build Ivan Alex's feature/table-style branch, but after solving a lot of incompatibilites, I ran into a problem with gcc. This week I plan to finally solve this too.
Also this week I made an UItest to my last week's patch.
Also worked on the optimization of the table style import. Found a code snippet about creating real styles with UNO. This should  work to help with my problem, (about replacing direct formatting with custom para styles), but first I will make a 0th measurement, if it's worth it. Maybe setting the properties via MultiPropertySet would do the job anyway.

If you have any questions, ideas, thoughts or suggestions, please share with me!

Regards,
Balázs Sántha, santhab