Gsoc progress week<1> Integrating .ui dialogs with Strings

Hello best devs. I am sary,
I am contributing to LibreOffice through Gsoc 21. It's really exciting that libreoffice is the first project to contribute to .
I hope I'll learn something new with the amazing mentor Cloph and add value to Libo.
Week1 Summary:
* Worked out a plan for the first steps and how to start with Cloph .
* Familiarize with "make" command
* learn about REST API and json
Thanks for Cloph he's a really helpful and supportive mentor, Olivier for co mentoring.