GSoC Weekly Report - #1 - Unit Tests

Greetings Community!

My GSoC project is to extend the unit tests coverage of LO. This project is fairly simple so I won't have much to report. Me and my mentors have agreed to a time suitable for everyone to work on. I've written around 5-6 tests this week. I've started with Writer and I think I'll continue with it for the next few weeks. The main bottleneck was that I hadn't installed ccache in my Linux system so every time I had to check the tests it was taking around 2 hours to run the `make` command! This has been resolved now - it only takes a few minutes to run a particular test now.
In the coming weeks, I aim to write more than this number. I'll keep everyone updated about my progress.

Cheers!
Shubham Jain