Weekly Progress of GSoC project

Hi

My GSoC project can be viewed here : https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/project/5869092168269824/details/

In my first week, I made a good connection with my mentors. We came out with different ways of communication. I really enjoyed talking to them and discussing different ideas and approaches for the project.
In the technical aspect, I made a treeview and loaded Character Styles in that treeview..

My patch can be found here : https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/116340

Looking forward to implement many more ideas in the next week :)

Thanks
Regards
Anshu