Re: 100 Paper Cuts - GSoC

Hi Bayram,

On 5/31/21 12:48 PM, Bayram Çiçek wrote:

Hello LibreOffice Community,

I'm Bayram Çiçek. I am so happy and excited to be a part of LibreOffice as a GSoC student.

Happy to have you here. Welcome aboard!

Best,
Muhammet

My project is 100 Paper Cuts . The project aims to improve LibreOffice's user interface, implementing enhancement requests and solving the most annoying UX issues. I will try to solve as many issues as I can during GSoC.

I'm very thankful to the GSoC and LibreOffice to provide this great opportunity.

--
Regards,
Bayram Çiçek