Re: Vector screenshots for the manuals: better quality and more visually attractive

Hi

Em 01/06/2021 06:50, Thorsten Behrens escreveu:
Hi Hossein,

Hossein Noorikhah wrote:
I have temporarily disabled these assertions and aborts, and by
further disabling the autosave, everything was fine, and I could
take vector screenshots.

That's pretty cool, thx for figuring that out! :)

The tiny patch is attached.

You're triggering rather serious bugs, they're I guess worth fixing
at the root of the issue.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

I see great synergy with the existing screenshot build option, as described in

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Screenshots

Cheers

--
Olivier Hallot