Re: Fwd: Drawing vertical text glyphs

Hi Lubos,

Luboš Luňák <l.lunak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 於 2021年5月6日 週四 上午12:05寫道:

 Is there a testcase for that

I think you can take sample file from tdf#106295. It contains the set of fullwidth punctuations that worth testing.
Also I find it useful, drawing the glyph bounding box together with the glyph. Based on my tests, Skia and DWrite
text renderer ( with my patches on gerrit ) render consistently inside the bounding box.

BTW, I've reported glyph positioning of windows built-in Chinese font DFKai-SB issue to Harfbuzz -
i.e either we rely on Harfbuzz to fix the ot font functions, or we have to use Freetype for font functions
to fix the problem.

https://github.com/harfbuzz/harfbuzz/issues/2974

--
Mark Hung