Re: GSoC Idea and projuct discussion

On 10.3.2021 13.45, Suryam Kalra wrote:
Hi mentors ,
I am Suryam Arnav Kalra , second year undergraduate student in the department of computer science and engineering at IIT Kharagpur , India. I am highly proficient in C , C++ and python and have fairly good knowledge regarding OOP's concepts. I also have fairly good knowledge of HTML , CSS and javascript.

While reading the ideas page , I found some of the ideas really interesting and would like to work on them and get hands on experience. 1) Styles Highlighter <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas#Styles_Highlighter> 2) Writing unit tests <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas#Write_missing_unittests>

I have invited you to an orienting interview.

Ilmari