Regarding GSoC '21

Respected Mentors,

I am Prajwal, a third-year undergraduate student currently pursuing a double major in Mathematics and Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering at the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani.

I am currently working on a project based on Deep Learning and am comfortable with Python. I wish to contribute to LibreOffice.

Links to my profiles:
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/prajwal-ranjan-64907715b/
Github: https://github.com/prajwalranjan

Thanking You,
Regards,
Prajwal Ranjan
Editing Head, Mathematics Association, BITS Pilani
2018B4A80414P
Contact- +91-9148516818
E-mail:- Personal || University

Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani
Vidya Vihar, Pilani
Rajasthan - 333031, India