Re: Added some information about Qt Creator IDE integration to the wiki

On 26/02/2021 10.33, Hossein Noorikhah wrote:
I am using the latest Ubuntu LTS.
There is no autogen.input here, I usually run ./autogen.sh without any
parameters, but I have this in autogen.lastrun:

./autogen.sh --with-distro=LibreOfficeLinux

Although I think the last run of autogen.sh was without any parameters.

If run without any parameters, './autogen.sh' will use the params set in 'autogen.input', and if that's not present, those from 'autogen.lastrun', so that's OK.

My current autogen.input contains these params:

    --enable-ccache
    --enable-dbgutil
    --enable-werror
    --enable-gtk3-kde5
    --enable-qt5
    --enable-kf5
    --without-doxygen
    --with-jdk-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-amd64/
    --enable-python=fully-internal
    --with-valgrind
    --enable-split-debug
    --enable-ld=gold
    --enable-gdb-index
    --enable-online-update

Not sure whether it's related to the qtcreator issue we're discussing, but in case you should want to debug LO, you'll probably want '--enable-debug' or '--enable-dbgutil'.

The vcl.pro file is also attached. Look at these results:

hossein@linux:~/Projects/libreoffice/core/vcl$ find -iname "*.cxx"|wc
     830     830   26203
hossein@linux:~/Projects/libreoffice/core/vcl$ find -iname "*.hxx"|wc
     388     388   10798
hossein@linux:~/Projects/libreoffice/core/vcl$ wc vcl.pro
   816  1631 56830 vcl.pro
hossein@linux:~/Projects/libreoffice/core/vcl$ grep .cxx vcl.pro | wc
     202     405   15719
hossein@linux:~/Projects/libreoffice/core/vcl$ grep .hxx vcl.pro | wc
     294     589   20919

A lot of files are missing in the vcl.pro

qtcreator-ide-integration (and the other IDE integrations as well) uses information from gbuild (the LO build system). Does 'workdir/GbuildToJson/Library/libvcllo.so' have an entry 'source/window/menu'?

You can check e.g. by using

grep -E --color 'source/window/menu( |$)' workdir/GbuildToJson/Library/libvcllo.so