Re: Added some information about Qt Creator IDE integration to the wiki

Hi Hossein,

On 25/02/2021 18.10, Hossein Noorikhah wrote:
Now I am using the latest LibreOffice master build which uses .pro.shared files.
Everything works just fine, except that 'Replacement for "Desktop"' Qt kit,
which does not cause harm to the build process. If this is unavoidable at this
point, I am ok with it.

I currently don't see a good way to avoid this while still having proper run and build configurations, since this is how Qt Creator's handling of kits works: If no existing kit is set, it creates such a new "Replacement" kit to take over settings, s. Qt Creator's source code: https://codereview.qt-project.org/gitweb?p=qt-creator/qt-creator.git;a=blob_plain;f=src/plugins/projectexplorer/project.cpp;hb=caaad2107db4f6c1150d40d8d6c01eb6b21bede1 - method 'Project::createTargetFromMap'.

I see these build configurations:

     01-Global Build
     02-Global tests -- quick tests (unitcheck)
     03-Global tests -- slow tests (unitcheck, slowcheck, screenshot)
     04-Global tests -- integration tests (unitcheck, slowcheck, screenshot,
             subsequentcheck)
     05-Global tests -- performance tests (perfcheck)
     06-Global tests -- tests (check)
     07-Global build -- nocheck
     08-Global build -- build-l10n-only
     09-Global build -- build-non-l10n-only
     10-Global build -- clean
     11-Global build -- clean-build
     12-Global build -- clean-host

with the run settings as expected, having the correct executable and path in
place.

Great.
I try to update the wiki entry "Development/IDE" according to your changes, and
I appreciate your help in adding any relevant information.

Thanks! Please just go ahead, I think you'll probably best know what information is helpful for someone who starts "from scratch". :-)
I'll be happy to review that in the end.

However, let's first try to identify the other remaining issue in your setup, I'll reply to your other email in a moment.

Regards,
Michael