Re: Fw: Re: Lightning talks prelim list of penta users

Just to be sure.
Which link is it and what UTC time is it?

El sáb, 6 feb 2021 a las 19:11, Svante Schubert (<svante.schubert@xxxxxxxxx>) escribió:
Hi everyone,

I got the Matrix app "Element" installed three times (Browser, Desktop & Android) and enabled a synced session.
Was not able to join with my existing svante@xxxxxxxxxx and had to use a new account svanteschubert@xxxxxxxxxx instead... :/

Talk to you tomorrow
Svante