Re: Entry to GSoC 2021

On 30.1.2021 5.11, Aditya Pratap Singh wrote:
Hello, My name is Aditya Pratap Singh, and I am a BTech fresher at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi.

I have a decent experience in C++ and Python. I've been using Arch for over a year now, and hence have LibreOffice installed. I have a few ideas that I feel could be useful to the future of LibreOffice.

I am very much interested in participating in GSoC 2021. The main reason for doing GSoC is to get exposure to the developer's world and work with new people. I hope that, despite me being a fresher, the LibreOffice community welcomes me.

I am looking forward to working with LibreOffice.

I have invited you to an interview.

Ilmari