Fwd: CppunitTest_sc_shapetest failing after cd966aac6e

Missed to CC the list somehow.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: CppunitTest_sc_shapetest failing after cd966aac6e
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 21:20:38 +0300
From: Mike Kaganski <mikekaganski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Luke Benes <lukebenes@xxxxxxxxxxx>

On 26.01.2021 21:16, Luke Benes wrote:
After https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=cd966aac6e
     tdf#137033 improve save of cell anchored shapes

CppunitTest_sc_shapetest fails with the errors below.  I can reliable reproduce the failure and the verified the bisect with a 'make clean' between builds.

I am surprised that the build bots missed this. Are all windows bots doing a 'make check' now that it is required?

IIRC you use some UI scaling; and that already allowed to find similar bugs that were missed by buildbots that carefully do their make checks, but with default scaling.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski