Re: First time contribution

On 24.1.2021 7.39, MSrijita wrote:
I’m a beginner in open source. I’m pursuing B.Tech in CSE thus I have a good idea about computer systems. I hope to contribute in LibreOffice community projects. I’m comfortable with C++, Python, Django, HTML and CSS. I would love to learn other technologies as well. Can someone please guide me as to how to go about it?. It would help me a lot.

I have invited you to an orienting interview.

Ilmari