Re: LO calc formulas

On Fri, 11 Dec 2020 at 22:41, Dante Doménech <dante19031999@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
First, in here: core/include/rtl/math.hxx
We have our own isnan, isinf, isfinite, ... and some of them with quite strange code.
Why is the default c++ standard library isn't good enough?

Large chunks of our code have been around longer than those parts of the standard c++ library.

And while changing to use the standard C++ library functions would be a good thing, such changes will have to be done in small chunks in case they cause unexpected regressions.