build failure on ubuntu 18.04

Hi all,

The command:

sudo apt-get install libx11-xcb-dev

resolved the build problem I identified earlier. I'll try to familiarize myself with the skia build system, but it may take a while, so a dev with more experience may want to implement the fix in the build system.

Now I'm off to figure out what's going on with the .png export subsystem in writer. (Can't seem to create a .png without the transparency channel.)

Cheers,

Ron