Re: Mathml XMLReader (starmath module)

Stephan:
Mathml is not XML.
For some things it is a subset. For others not.
For example, character entities: quot, amp, apos, lt, gt. That it's all.
Mathml: ∞ ... matml specific ones.
With the information I've collected, this is handled by xmlreader.
Can not be implemented as xml. That's why I need to interfere with the xmlreader with a customized xmlreader.
The headache: it is hidden somewhere under a sea of classes.

For now I've been tracking code from (mathmlimport.cxx):
//Make a model component from our SmModel
uno::Reference<lang::XComponent> xModelComp = xModel;
OSL_ENSURE(xModelComp.is(), "XMLReader::Read: got no model");
But without any results.