Re: Looking for projects to be improved on github

Hi Anmol,

LibreOffice core repo on GitHub is only a mirror. The actual development flow takes place on our code review platform: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org

To start contributing to LibreOffice, you may follow the steps here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved

Best,
Muhammet

On 11/23/20 5:35 PM, Anmol Hira wrote:
Dear Sir,
My name is Anmol Hira. I have done a diploma in computer science in  2018 and after that, I have done an internship in my college as a software developer intern. I have also participated in counselling for B.Tech in 2nd year in GURU GOBIND SINGH INDERPRASTHA UNIVERSITY,DELHI.

I want some guidance from you. Can you tell me what can I do to improve your software on GITHUB, Please?. Feel free to contact me.

From Anmol Hira
Contact Email- anmol.hiraaap@xxxxxxxxx