Re: Trouble with SdrMeasureObj (dimension line)

Hi Miklos,

Miklos Vajna schrieb am 19-Nov-20 um 09:22:
Hi Regina,

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 11:56:01PM +0100, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you know examples for unit tests with "drag create" and for unit tests
with "create default objects"?

I'm not sure we have such tests. But it does not seem too problematic to
create one. Here is how I would start:

I think the CreateDefaultObject() call in
sd::DrawViewShell::FuPermanent() it the place where such default objects
are created in the Draw/Impress case.

You could put a breakpoint there and see how it's called, what higher
level API is there that could you call from cppunit. E.g. SdrView has
SdrDragView::BegDragObj() and SdrDragView::EndDragObj(), possibly those
could be used for this purpose.

Good tip! I see use of a dispatcher in the call stack. That looks promising.

Kind regards
Regina