From: LibreOffice <libreoffice-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Maarten Hoes
Sent: 11 November 2020 12:45
To: Ilmari Lauhakangas <ilmari.lauhakangas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: libreoffice-dev <libreoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Gmail marks it as spam

Hi Ilmari,

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 8:32 AM Ilmari Lauhakangas <ilmari.lauhakangas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here is a bigger hammer for whitelisting addresses in gmail:
https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-whitelist-a-sender-or-domain-in-gmail-1172106

Yeah, I guess there are things an individual can do to make sure that some email for them specifically does not end up in their spam folder. But what I am wondering is if this does not just happen 'to me only', but perhaps for a larger group like for example 'all people with a gmail account'. Because if that is the case, then I do not think you can realistically expect all current and future mailing list subscribers to perform this trick locally/individually.

- Maarten