Re: calc: jumbo sheets on windows (never gonna happen)

Hi,

The discussion here seems absolutely unrelated to the actual problem.

It doesn't matter if one thinks that having so many data is useful or not. It doesn't matter if people misuse it or not. It doesn't matter if some people make mistakes when working with (other) applications or not.

What matters is that we must be able to finally increase the number of columns (to be interoperable, and to satisfy user request), and that in turn requires that we use data types that don't limit us. The problem that Noel raised is technical one, please don't turn it into discussion of unrelated opinions.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski