Re: [ANN] mdds 1.7.0 on master

On 10.09.2020 11:16, Rene Engelhard wrote:
Hi,

Since this version only has changes in trie_map and packed_trie_map,
neither of which are AFAIK used in the LibreOffice codebase, this is a
low risk upgrade.

? Why does your commit on master then remove multi_type_vector stuff?

I didn't remove anything. I believe you mis-interpreted my comment. The release only includes *changes* in those aforementioned data structures. The rest are intact.

Besides, if I removed multi_type_vector, which is used in the major part of Calc core, the Jenkins build would not have passed.

Kohei